Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Western Series of Textured Photographs

These have been a lot of fun creating and now I am piecing images together from multiple images as well as just applying textures. Here are my latest works.

Cattle Wrangler   


Western Sunset
Cowboy Gear
Cattle Wrangler and Western Sunset can both be printed as large as 
7 feet wide so will work well as murals.

I am really enjoying these so I think the next step will be creating some paintings inspired by these photographs. I have a sheet of Yupo set up for watercolor so that will probably be the first. Hopefully I can post a step by step process of the painting as I go along. All of my work is available as Fine Art prints on my website and I am also making my own signed and numbered prints at home as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment