Sunday, July 24, 2016

Flowers

I watched a recent Creative Live Class by Kathleen Clemons called "Creating Painterly Photographs" which was mostly about flower photography. I enjoy taking pictures of flowers but really get tired of seeing them, after all there are only so many ways to photograph a flower, right? Well I found out we have the May Arboretum & Botanical Garden within a couple miles of our apartment so I thought I would head over there and check it out. It was absolutely beautiful and serene there and I really enjoyed photographing the flowers. So it always isn't about the subject but the enjoyment of the experience is very important as well. Here are some of my favorite shots from that day.




I enjoyed taking these photos as well as just being in the Arboretum that I created a new gallery just for my flower photography. It is also getting close to time for my monthly newsletter with special discounts so if you haven't already you can sign up here to be on the list.













No comments:

Post a Comment