Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Time Out Work in Progress 5

I'm getting close to the finish now. I think I will look at it for a couple days and see if there is anything I can't live without fixing and then it will be done. 

Here it is as it sits on my easel right now.



To see the steps to get to this point read on after the break.





Here I started adding some more detail to the kitten.



Continued the work on the kitten and started refining the shadows on the left bear.



Started adding fur texture to the bears.

Refining the shape of the middle bear and doing some work on Arlen's hair.



More work on Arlen's hair and the shadows on the bear and the shape of the cat.



Refined the grey bears leg shape and the shape of the center bear.

Refining bears by scrubbing highlights and painting shadows.



Scrubbed back highlights on the left side pillow and some places on the 
foreground blanket and then added a wash of Cerulean Blue.



Highlight detail to Arlen's hair



Refined the shape of the grey bears arm and added some fur detail to the kitten.



Here I added a light wash of Orange to the left hand bear and places in Arlen's hair.
This is where I am right now and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment