Thursday, March 9, 2017

Published in Edge of Humanity Magazine

Thanks to Joelcy Kay at Edge of Humanity Magazine  www.edgeofhumanity.com  for publishing some of my Woody series this month! Check out the article here. 

I did a composite of some of my recent work and am happy with my production last week. 




These are all digital paintings. I recently purchased a new Wacom tablet as my old Bamboo wasn't working well. I have been neglecting my traditional painting and hope to get back to it this week.

I have been working on an image for a new digital painting and just need to work out a final idea. 
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would like to stay with Surreal images on these.

 


 The gallery showing at Nevada Fine Arts is running all this month with two of my pieces for sale.

Modern Coyote
Turtle Island

No comments:

Post a Comment