Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Final Roundup selected for use in Cowboy Con Poster

I am very excited! I found out that one of the images I entered into a competition for Cowboy Con posters was selected as one of the winners! 


From the original call for entries there is a $4000.00 fee for each image selected. I am waiting now for more information. I will need to prep the file for the addition of text and graphics (which I don't have to do). I have been going through all kind of imaginary problems since I got the initial email. Maybe they sent it to the wrong person, maybe they'll change there mind, I couldn't remember where I originally read about the submissions so I couldn't recall if there was any cash involved. It has been a tough couple of days! I guess I will still stress out until I get the money and do the final submission. Great problems to have I guess. :)

Of course I have already decided to spend the money on a new camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment