Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wolves in the Clouds

I have a new idea and I am messing around with it in Photoshop before I start painting. I am not sure if this one will be watercolor or acrylic yet. This is the beginning of my idea:

The University of Nevada at Reno's sports teams are the Wolf Pack so I may incorporate something to do with the university as well. Right now I am thinking I may need a few more wolves in the clouds but I kind of like what I have right now. Of course everything will change as I do the painting as well. :)

I didn't like that the largest head was also the farthest away so I moved two of them.

I'm trying to decide if I need more wolves now. The original idea was to have a wolf running on top of the clouds but I don't think it works well with these clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment