Saturday, November 5, 2016

Wood Art

I went on a creative burst today making Woodies from older photographs that I haven't gotten around to yet. I had a great time today and think I made some pretty cool Woodies. Some of them even made me laugh, who knows maybe someday I'll start giving some of them names instead of numbers.

Woody 214
Woody 214 is my favorite, at least for today. I always enjoy when one comes out a little different from all his friends. I like the sticks that make it look like he is a grumpy old man shrugging at us. Maybe that is how I feel today too so I identify with him.





Woody 208
Woody 211
Woody 212
Woody 213

As always all of my art is available as Fine Art Prints on my Website and make sure to sign up for my email list while you're looking around.




No comments:

Post a Comment