Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A New World Order

It's done! I still have a little touch up, painting around the edges and varnishing the whole thing which will take a while but the image is done where I can put it online to sell Fine Art Prints on my website. 

A New Order

While I was painting I  also got a couple other digital pieces done and am starting on a couple commission pieces I haven't had time for. Read on after the break to see what else I have completed.


The first was Final Roundup which I made available in both color and black and white. Click on the title to check them out on my website. 
This image reminds me of the old Johnny Cash song "Ghost Riders in the Sky"

Final Roundup


Final Roundup BW

Last night I also created a new woody. I've been wanting to start adding pieces of wood from other photos to make even more intricate woodies and this is one of the first where I have used this technique.

Woody 246

I was also taking my dog Bella for our daily walk and someone has place a statue of Buddha in the field where we take our walks. So I got a nice photo of Buddha and then I had to add some more dramatic sky. :)

Buddha Field

And since I also have a gallery of quotation  and poster images I added one of my favorite quotes and put that up as well.

Buddha Quote

   I have another canvas (18"x24") and I am thinking about what to put on that as well. I will post some pictures of my commission pieces as I go and will put them up for sale on my website as well so keep your eyes out for new posts.









No comments:

Post a Comment