Sunday, February 11, 2018

New Watercolor Painting Work in Progress "Cheetah" 3

I'm really going into more detail in this one than I normally do. 
Here is the painting as it sits right now. 

I really like the way it's looking and want to do some more work on the 
fine detail and also kick up the saturation of the background blue.


To see the step by step photos to get to this point read on after the break.




This is where I was in my last post.

This morning I refined the shape of the left ear, the left side of the head and the body. 
Then I started adding detail to the fur with a small brush.

More details to the eyes and nose area. I also removed the maskoid 
from the whiskers and used some white to detail out some of the hairs.

Worked on the hair in his ears, the shadow on the right side and more work on the nose.
Next I need to work more on his spots and his fur detail. I also want to kick up
the Blue saturation in the background.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment