Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Nature Photography

I was recently able to purchase a new lens 
for my nature photography, a Tamron 150-600 G2!

Here are a few of my favorite shots with this new lens which
I am still learning how to use.

 Blue Darners in a mating wheel photographed at Rancho San Rafael Park.


Vivid Dancer Damselfly from Rancho San Rafael Park.

Blacktailed Jackrabbit in Reno, Nevada.





Immature Turkey Vultures photographed in the field next to where I live.

Golden Eagle in Reno, Nevada.


Red Tailed Hawks in the same field.

American Avocet at Swan Lake in Nevada.


Snowy Egrets photographed at Virginia Lake in Reno, Nevada.

I haven't had this lens for a whole month yet and I'm having a great time with it.
Should have lots of ideas for painting this Winter.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment