Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Nevada Artist Association Gallery: First Place Oils!

It is a co-op gallery that a friend recommended to me. I entered three paintings in the Nevada Day Juried Show and my New World Order painting took first place in the Oil Painting division.


Now that I need to place entries every six weeks I'm trying to get things printed and framed so I can also enter some of my digital art and photography. I went to Pitch Black Printing in Reno and had two of my digital pieces printed as Limited Editions on Gallery Wrapped Canvas.

 Iroquois Creation Story 40"x28" #1 of 5 Giclee Print on Canvas  $1600


Final Roundup 40"x24" #1 of 5 Giclee Print on Canvas  $1600


The next show is the Holiday Show starting Dec 2, this will not be a juried show so I'm thinking about printing up some of my woodies in a smaller size so they may sell better which will help support the gallery as well as myself. 

The Nevada Artist Association Gallery is next to the Brewery Arts Center in Carson City. If you're in the area stop in, there are some amazing artists works on display and for sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment