Wednesday, April 1, 2015

RatbarSteward



I have been a proud member of the Worth1000 community of crazy artists and photographers since April 02, 2006. I am known there as RatbarSteward. Here is a link to my portfolio.

 I originally became a member at Worth1000 to learn more about Photoshop and how to create the amazing photo chops that the legendary artists there make. The membership at Worth has suffered the last few years after it has been bought and sold a few times and hopefully the new owners will revitalize it to its former glory. The community there is second to none and I miss it in my artistic life. In that community they used to do interviews of some of the more colorful members and I was fortunate enough for them to do one on me. For those of you who would like to know a little more about me here is a link to that interview.   

  Last night I setup my home studio in what little space I have in my house and started shooting some of my new series on anthropomorphic foods. I played with a couple last night and I am starting to get excited. Hopefully I will have some WIP things to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment