Sunday, December 18, 2016

Joie de Vivre Work in Progress 5

I didn't get as much done today but I did make some progress. 
Here is the painting as it sits now.

For the step by step process of how I got to this point, read on after the break.






Here are pictures of my palette and the painting on my easel.

I started continuing the light color of the foreground behind his legs in this one.
 

 Same here adding lighter color all across the foreground area.

 

Continuing to add color and detail to the foreground.


I added more detail to the foreground as well as some green grass in the foreground.
 I also started working on the details in the hands.

Where I am now. I added some more visual interest to the foreground and 
refined the face and hands as well

I have a lot more work available as Fine Art Prints. 
Check them out on my website when you have some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment