Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Painting WIP "Time Out"

My daughter took this photo of my grandson and it is 
one of my all time favorites. (There are a bunch though) 




I relate to this picture because it reminds me of the times I had to spend in "Time Out" when I was a child. we used to have to sit in a corner until we had served our "time out" and then we could go back and play again. I love that his bears are also facing the walls. When he visited he just loved our new kitten and I thought there should be a kitten as well. So I added our new kitten to the photo.




This will be the basic composition for my new painting which I am thinking will be a watercolor at this time but could change to acrylic. I am torn as to whether there should be a picture on the wall or something else added to the painting. What do you guys think?

I will be posting step by step progress as I go probably starting with the sketching on this one.
To see more of my work check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment