Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A New World Order Revisited

A New World Order has been drying on the wall in my living room and as I have been looking at it all this time I decided to add the detail back to the people in the bowl and a couple other small details. I had decided to take out some of the politics but after living with it for a while I realized that was the real point of the painting from the beginning.
Here is the painting as it sits on my easel right now. 

I added the flags back and also started painting in an Illuminati ring. 
 I changed the Trump and Hillary flags to Democrat and Republican and also 
added a white surrender flag in the middle of the bowl.

A little more detail and added some more shadows in the bowl.

I thought I would add an "Illuminati Decoder Ring" and actually Googled it
 and this was one of the rings that came up. I'm letting it dry overnight and I will add some more detail and see if I dream up anything else over night. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment