Wednesday, February 14, 2018

New Watercolor Work in Progress "Blue Crab" 2

I've been doing a good bit of painting yesterday and this morning and here is how it looks right now.

With the crab trap it's almost like doing a paint by numbers project. 
To see the steps to get to this point read on after the break.



Here I continued blocking in squares of color inside the cage.

Continued to block in squares and started painting in the blue of the wires at the bottom.

Roughed in the left side of the painting and started adding some detail to the main crab.

Roughed in a little more on the left side, started painting in the blue wire 
and added some detail to the bottom of the crab on the right.

Finished roughing in the cage wire and added more detail to the crabs. 
At this point I think I will just keep plugging along adding details until I figure it's finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment