Sunday, July 22, 2018

New Painting Hawk Wings: Work in Progress 4

After letting the paint dry for a day and getting over not liking how it's been going, I waded back in today and started correcting the proportion problems that I wasn't happy with.

Here is my painting today:

To see the step by step photos read on after the break.


I started painting more detail into the underside of the rear wing.

I changed the size and position of the head.

I corrected the proportions of the rear wing and the features on the head.

I started correcting the size and shape of the feathers on the front wing.

Continued correcting the feathers on the front wing.

More detail on the front wing. This process will take a while and 
then I will start over painting and correcting for color.












No comments:

Post a Comment