Saturday, February 18, 2017

Mssr Fishhead

Mssr Fishhead is completed, I put a digital file up on Fine Art America yesterday so 

"Mssr. Fishhead is a wealthy aristocrat who spends his inheritance trying to save different species of fish when his own species lives in hunger and squalor mere miles from his house." 

Now that the paint has dried on Rider of the Purple Sage  I'll start on the detail work on the horse and rider and then do some nitpicking on the foreground and the farthest mountain. I should be done sometime this next week. I'm already trying to decide which jar head is next. I have a board already gessoed and ready for paint. Stay tuned and I'll keep you up to date.

Check out some mock ups I'm considering for the next jar head painting after the break.






I just bought a new vase that I like and I'm going thrift store shopping today so these could change with a good find.



No comments:

Post a Comment